ContiTech Opens Plant for Elastomer Coatings in China
ContiTech has announced the opening of a plant to produce high-performance coated materials in Changshu, China.
The €20-million unit, which was opened earlier this year, is ContiTech’s first elastomer coating manufacturing facility outside Germany.
The product range includes robust concertina wall materials, which connect railway carriages together, or fabrics for protective equipment, dry diving suits or life rafts.
“The investment into that new plant underlines our commitment within and to the Chinese market. It allows us to better meet our Chinese customers’ demands in different…
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Global Paints and Coating Market Rising at CAGR 5.0% During 2015 – 2020
- PPG Waterborne Coatings with ANDARO Pigment Bring Brilliance to New BYD Models
- Dow Signs Agreements for Coatings and Silicones Investments in Saudi Arabia
- 1,000 Vessels Already Protected with AkzoNobel’s Sustainable Coatings
- European Paints and Coatings Market Advances with Emerging Coatings Technologies