Dunn-Edwards Paints Introduces ENDURAPRIME
Dunn-Edwards introduced ENDURAPRIME, an ultra-low VOC, single component, water-based, acrylic metal primer. Enduraprime provides superior resistance from corrosion and early flash rust in high humidity environments, outstanding adhesion, and a fast-drying time.
Enduraprime can be applied to interior and exterior ferrous metal, such as structural steel, wrought iron, metal gates and fences.
“Enduraprime is a high-performance primer ideal for use in environments where there is high humidity, and quick return to service times maybe desired,” said Neha Koneru, product manager for Dunn-Edwards. “Proper surface preparation is always key for long-lasting paint performance, especially in extreme conditions, and Enduraprime delivers outstanding results.”
Enduraprime is a gray primer available in one-gallons. Click for more information and technical spec sheets.
Enduraprime is a featured primer in the ENDURA Series, a new line of high-performance coatings that includes ENDURACAT and additional products to come.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- CASE Applications of Polyurethanes Highly Profitable: Report
- Navy Backs 'Omniphobic' Coatings to Help Ships Travel Farther
- Bismuth Vanadate Pigments: Increased Prices and Extended Production Capacities
- China Coatings Show 2018 & 40th Anniversary of China Coatings Industry
- COATING KOREA Busan Will Open in BEXCO from August 29 2018