Iran Plans to Set up an Oil Company with Azerbaijan
Recently, Amir Zamaninia, Deputy Minister of Trade and International Affairs of the Iranian Ministry of Petroleum, said that Azerbaijan and Iran will set up an oil company to carry out oil and gas exploration and production in the Caspian Sea. It is understood that Iran and Azerbaijan have had cooperation in oil and gas exploration and development previously. National Iranian Oil Company has a 10% stake in the Shakhenis project in Azerbaijan. Up to now, Iran has invested about 3 billion U.S. dollars in the oil and gas industries in Azerbaijan.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Non-residential Natural Gas Gate Price to Rise in Zhejiang
- Asian and China LNG Price Rebound as Buying Recovers
- Analysis: US LNG Still Making No Dent on European Natural Gas Markets
- French Energy Giant Total Signs MoU with Oman to Develop Gas Resources
- Iran Prepares to Export New Oil Grade Amid Sanctions Threat