Anti-dumping Duty Imposed on Imports of MEK Four Countries
India has imposed antidumping duties on methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) imported from China, Taiwan, Japan and South Africa, following a complaint by domestic manufacturer M/s Cetex Petrochemicals Ltd., the sole manufacturer of MEK and of secondary butyl alcohol (SBA) in India.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Indian sugar mills strike 1.2 mil mt export deals
- Indian biosimilars market to be worth $40-bn by 2030: CII report
- India is the world's fastest improving pharma market: CPhI report
- Russian crude oil exports to India increase when Iran sanctions waiver expires
- EU polyethylene imports slip 4% in September; US-origin imports surge