Breakthrough in Microthermal Technology for Natural Gas Metering
Sensirion has launched new SGM6200 module which covers natural gases in group E with up to 25 percent hydrogen content at a current consumption below 10 µA.
New environmentally friendly technologies, such as power-to-gas and biogas production systems, will change requirements for the entire natural gas industry, including gas metering.
Due to these trends, future gas metering will be confronted with new mixtures of natural gas, including those that contain significant amounts of non-conventional fuel gases such as hydrogen or carbon dioxide.
By adding the new SGM6200 series to its current product portfolio of SGM6000 modules the company believes that it fulfils both current and future market requirements.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Iran Plans to Set up an Oil Company with Azerbaijan
- Non-residential Natural Gas Gate Price to Rise in Zhejiang
- Asian and China LNG Price Rebound as Buying Recovers
- Analysis: US LNG Still Making No Dent on European Natural Gas Markets
- French Energy Giant Total Signs MoU with Oman to Develop Gas Resources