Sen. Schumer Calls on FDA to Investigate Fast Food Packaging Chemicals
Senator Chuck Schumer has called on the FDA to launch a formal investigation into the health effects of chemicals used in fast food packaging.
On Sunday, the New York senator released a letter he sent to the head of the FDA, Scott Gottlieb, asking that his organization look into phthalates, a type of chemical used to make more plastic more flexible, commonly found in the plastic used to store fast food.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Lupin gets inspection report from USFDA for Nagpur facility
- Local pharma formulators to benefit from new USFDA generic guidance: Report
- FDA approves Colorcon’s iron oxide petition to expand colour spectrum
- Make Animal Ingredients Disclosure Mandatory for Cosmetics Packaging
- FDA Approves Tafinlar-Mekinist Combination for the Treatment of ATC