Azelis to Distribute Elevance's Solvents
Elevance Renewable Sciences, which manufactures speciality chemicals from renewable feedstocks, has inked a deal with leading chemical distributor, Azelis, to distribute Elevance’s Clean product line to the household, industrial and institutional (HI&I) market in 32 European and Asian countries. Under the agreement, Azelis will be the exclusive distributor of Elevance’s Clean 1000 and Clean 1200XA and 1200HT in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and the Balkans. “At Elevance, we are committed to transforming plant oils into high-performance solutions – like our line of Clean solvents. Our agreement with Azelis provides customers in key European and Asian markets with expert, local support and timely supply of two powerful new molecules in the HI&I spa,” said Mr. Gregory Gerhardt, Commercial Director.
The Clean product line is VOC-exempt, readily biodegradable and free of components listed in the European Union Dangerous Substances Directive, Elevance informed.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Azelis in Exclusive Talks Over Possible Sale
- Azelis Opens Three Application Laboratories in India
- Azelis Launches Company-wide Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Azelis to Distribute Genomatica's Bio-Based Butylene Glycol in Europe
- Azelis Signs Distribution Deal with CP Kelco for Food in Indonesia