Edgewell Personal Care Financial Chief Sandy Sheldon Departs
Edgewell Personal Care Co. EPC 0.25% , maker of Schick razors and Diaper Genies, said Tuesday that its chief financial officer is leaving the company.
Sandy Sheldon’s departure as CFO is effectively immediately, Edgewell said, though she will remain with the company through January to help with the transition. Edgewell said it has retained a search firm to launch a national search for Ms. Sheldon’s replacement.
Chief Accounting Officer Elizabeth Dreyer, who joined the company in 2015, is serving as interim CFO. Ms. Dreyer, 55 years old, and will be eligible to receive additional compensation of about $300,000 for assuming the duties.
Edgewell shares are down 18% this year. While the company has been selling more of its Hawaiian Tropic and Banana Boat sunscreens and oils recently, nearly every other product category has been losing ground, analysts note.
Ms. Sheldon, 55, had spent about 11 years with Edgewell and Energizer Holdings Inc., which spun off from Edgewell in 2015. She became Edgewell’s CFO the same year.
The company said in a Tuesday filing that Ms. Sheldon’s departure isn’t related to issues regarding the integrity of its financial statements, accounting policies or practices.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Global MES Market: Manufacturers of Detergents and Personal Care Product
- NGOs Call on US Firm to Reveal Chemicals in Feminine Products
- DSM Receives Halal Certification for Majority of Its Personal Care Products
- Organic Personal Care Market is Skyrocketing-Towards 2022
- Personal Care and Healthcare Applications to Drive the Growth (2017-2023)