The 13th Banladesh Int'l Plastics, Printing & Packaging Industry Fair
Why Exhibit in Bangladesh
The 12th Dhaka International Plastics, Printing and Packaging Industriy Fair is a great access to enter the key market in Bangladesh.
The Largest Industrial Trade Exhibition of Plastic, Rubber, Printing and Packaging in Bangladesh
Last year IPF gathered over 260 exhibitors from 11 countries and areas, such as Austria, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand. Meanwhile, more than 11,200 professional buyers visited the show, boosting the trade fair to a brand new horizon. IPF gathered over with its scale expanding steadily year on year.
High Potential Market
Currently Bangladesh exports plastics products to different countries, including the USA, Canada, China, India, Nepal and the European Union, plus the government will set up a dedicated industrial zone in Munshiganj to promote environment-friendly plastic industry. The Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (Ecnec) approved the Tk 133-crore project, slated for completion by 2018.
The Most Efficient Trade Platform
IPF not only provides an excellent sourcing platform for the international manufacturers, professional buyers and decision makers in plastics, printing and packaging industries, but also brings the opportunity for all participants to network and exchange relevant information with each other.
- Experts raise awareness on plastics in collaboration with ITN Productions
- DuPont to build new speciality materials manufacturing facility in East China
- Special events at K trade fair to discuss contemporary issues in plastics sector
- Dow offering innovative solutions to boost recycling of plastic packaging
- Campaigners Raise Awareness with Mobile Plastic-Free Aisle