UTECH Congress 2017
In 2017 the Polyurethanes Automotive Conference will form an essential part of the UTECH calendar and will take place at the Hotel Novotel, Amsterdam City, The Netherlands on the 12-13 October.
The automotive industry is challenging its suppliers to save weight, increase comfort, improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The polyurethane industry is well placed to provide answers along the supply chain from raw material suppliers, to systems houses, component makers and Tier 1 suppliers.
The Conference will address:
Automotive industry trends and their impact on polyurethanes
Fuel efficiency/emissions and lightweighting opportunities with polyurethane
Sustainable technology and greener automotive solutions in flexible applications
Growing the market for automotive polyurethane composites
Improving performance, and customer satisfaction while meeting future emission targets
How to convince automotive firms to change from existing materials to polyurethane for traditional components
- LANXESS Increases Production for Prepolymers in Brazil
- Polyurethane Paints & Coatings Market to Cross $20-bn by 2025
- Exceptional Polyurethane Technologies Sought for Distinguished Innovation Award
- Rigid Spray Polyurethane Foam Market to Cross $1.1Bn by 2024
- Market Size Forecast of Polyurethane Worldwide from 2016 to 2021 (million tons)