New England Food Show 2018
25-27 Feb 2018
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Boston, USA
New England Food Show is a 3 day event being held from 25th February to the 27th February 2018 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) in Boston, United States Of America. This event showcases product from Agriculture & Forestry, Meat, Poultry & Seafood, Food & Beverage, Tea & Coffee, Wine & Spirits industries.
New England Food Show draws in more than 395 professional exhibitors, looking to showcase an extensive range of food services and related equipments. Some of the main items of exhibit at the show are food products, beverages, cleaning tools, uniforms and technological services. Plastic and paper products, small wares, food menus, uniforms, hotel supplies, computer accessories and point of sale equipments are also showcased here. Furniture items, accounting systems, financial services and other associated products are exhibited during the event as well. Several noted companies come to exhibit their products at the show, including DiLuigi Foods and Baxter Bakery Products.
- Study: Eating Highly Processed Foods Linked to Increased Cancer Risk
- Growing Demand for Processed Food to Drive Carrageenan Market
- Q2, 2018 Echemi Exhibition Notice
- Specialty Food Ingredients Market 2018 Global Trends and Forecast to 2023
- Food and Beverages Among Top Demand Drivers for Industrial Enzymes