Maghreb Pharma Expo 2018
Time: Sep 17-19, 2018
Location: Algiers, Algeria
Africa's largest pharma-tech B2B platform
MAGHREB PHARMA Expo, hosts more than 2240 visiting pharma professionals over three days. 200+ exhibitors from 28 countries gather at the event to network and take advantage of more than 40 free industry seminars. Attending MAGHREB PHARMA Expo is the most cost effective way in Africa to establish new business relationships, meet suppliers, local and international partners, and stay updated on the latest industry trends.
The exhibition covers the whole spectrum of pharmaceutical manufacturing and ingredients sourcing, offering products and services that cover the entire supply chain for local pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Indian Fharma Firms Hit by Price Erosion in US Market
- Suven Life Gets Product Patents from India, Korea and Singapore
- Turkchem 2018 - International Chemical Industry Exhibitions
- Chemical Factory Closed in South West France After Toxic Waste Outcry
- Canada Is Freeloading Off American Drugs, Says Canadian Paper