Time: September 30 - October 3, 2018
Location: Jaipur, India
As the world faces more and more challenges with ageing infrastructure, it is imperative for advocates of corrosion mitigation to unite and address the problem. Each year over 650 industry leaders from around the world come together at CORCON, in an effort to tackle corrosion issues, and inform participants of the latest solutions and methods.
This year NACE International, the NACE Gateway India Section, and the NACE East Asia and Pacific Area, have joined forces to strengthen this premier event. This partnership will bring awareness to tough corrosion challenges industries throughout India, Asia, and the world are fighting every day.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- India Hits Back at U.S. With Higher Import Duties on Farm, Steel Products
- India's Organic Consumption Share Less than 1%: Study
- IEA Praises India for Improvement in Access to Energy
- India Among the Top Five Countries in E-waste Generation
- Half of World's 10 Largest Solar Parks Under Construction Currently Are in India