Ramspec Milan 2018
Time: Oct 03-04, 2018
Location: Milan, Italy
For employees of the industry, the Ramspec constitutes an excellent opportunity to get informed thoroughly and comprehensively about the new developments and technologies in the fields of processing of plastics and of raw materials and laboratory techniques as well as to establish important business contacts. Visitors also have the possibility to attend technical workshops as well as to participate in symposia. Professionals inform about the latest achievements of the industry during the past years and make forecasts towards the future challenges.
The Ramspec will take place on 2 days from Wednesday, 03. October to Thursday, 04. October 2018 in Milan.
Product groups: adhesives, ceramic industrial floor, cleaning agents, coatings, composites, dyeing agents, footwear, glass, laminated abrasives, leather products, lubricants, natural hides, panels, paper, plastics, rubber, sealants, surface treatment, synthetic hides, tanning agents, testing labs, textile fibres, water treatment, wood, …
Industry sectors: Chemistry, Cleaning, Coating Technologies, Commodities, Manufacturing Technology, Plastics, Surface Engineering, …
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- BASF begins using chemically recycled plastics as feedstock
- TN move to ban plastics discriminatory: TAPMA
- Envision Plastics launches recycled plastic packaging collection
- Experts raise awareness on plastics in collaboration with ITN Productions
- DuPont to build new speciality materials manufacturing facility in East China