International International Apparel & Textile FairFair 2018
Time: Apr 24-26, 2018
Address: Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
International Apparel & Textile Fair is a 3 day event being held from 24th to 26th April 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This event showcases product from Apparel & Clothing, Lifestyle & Fashion, Textile, Fabrics & Yarns industries. Exhibitors are mainly from Europe, India, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Turkey and various other high-end manufacturers from around the world. IATF will provide manufacturers and their agents with the opportunity to showcase their products to the most influential buyers and designers on the UAE fashion scene. Principally event would provide you a professional and conducive atmosphere to business and networking.
Exhibitor profile includes Fabric for fashion, home and industrial textiles Textile raw materials: Natural fibers, synthetic fibers, plant fibers, and assistants Design and production systems: Computer aided design and production systems, textile/clothes color cards, samples, CDs, professional publications.
Disclaimer: Echemi reserves the right of final explanation and revision for all the information.
- Karl Mayer to Show New Textile Machines at ITM 2018
- Nicca Chemical, Resil to Jointly Market Textile Chemicals
- Vietnam-Garment Firms Need More Workers for Expanding Operations
- Indian Cotton Imports Set to Rise As Textile Mills Prefer U.S. Cotton
- India's Home Textile Exports Share Market to US Remains Dull